Recently founded, EPSA Germany, a subsidiary of EPSA Group integrated in EPSA Innovation & Energy Division, primarily aims at the development of Research Tax Credit orientated activities.
To strengthen the operational capacity of EPSA Germany (located in Frankfurt) to address this new funding scheme (created in 2020), we are now looking for a Business Developper (Man/ Woman).
EPSA Group is composed of several companies which are collectively aiming at designing and delivering lasting performance. With uninterrupted growth since its creation in 2001, EPSA is today an international leader in bringing together all operational performance levers made possible through an array of technological solutions: 1,000 employees, 78 million euros in consulting fees, 36 active clients among French CAC40, present in 8 countries, ranked in the top 100 of the best performing companies of the moment (EY ranking).
Description du poste
At EPSA Innovation & Energy, we pursue the ambition to surpass ourselves every day a little more, nearly a hundred happy employees take on bold challenges.
The objective is to develop our sales in Germany, telephone prospecting activities toward small, middle and big size companies, in order to finance their innovation.
Your assignment will be :
- Identify decision-makers in your client portfolio;
- Prospect targeted companies from our CRM tool;
- Introduce our service supply to high-level interlocutors: General Managers, HR manager, CFOs;
- Make sales proposals and negotiate contracts;
- Coordinate the audit assignment with the consulting teams;
- Take part to the organisation of marketing and commercial events in order to retain your customers.
With a Master’s degree in Sales, you justify a first professional experience in the sale of services with high added value to decision makers in B to B. The strengths of your personality that will make the difference on the position of business developer are tenacity, dynamism and rigor.
Work contract will be based in Germany.
On top on that: your spirit of conquest will guarantee your success for this position.
The recipe to join the Dream Team EPSA Innovation & Energy:
- Be enthusiastic: well-being is contagious!
- Be convinced: the basis of our entrepreneurial mindset;
- Generating performance: surpassing oneself is paramount;
- Having a spirit of cohesion: we are looking for warriors but not mercenaries
Does that sound like you? Do not hesitate to send your application, we will be very happy to meet you to discuss your experience.
At EPSA GROUP, we are driven by the conviction that the company of tomorrow will be responsible. Today, this ambition leads us to build a group with high human added value. This collective project is for us a lever of transformation, a source of performance and sustainable growth. EPSA GROUP is therefore engaged in a process of reflections and actions of its Social Responsibility. Through EPSA FOUNDATION, EPSA draws on its expertise to contribute to a more inclusive and environmentally friendly society.